Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What I did between Christmas and New Years

I love those lazy days between Christmas and New Years.

Here's how I spent my holiday:

I got this one quilted over Thanksgiving and bound before New Years. Nothing like squeezing in one more finished project before the end of the year!

I L-O-V-E, Love how this one turned out. I've never said this before but I think I'd actually like to make this one again in a different colorway. It was so fun to see it come together.

The 9 patches were from an exchange my friends and I had in 2007. I let them sit for a long time, mulling over the possibilities of what to do with them. This is finally what I came up with.

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Oh, I love this! Took me a while to figure out how you did it, but I think I got it now! Great job!

Paula said...

So cute!

Eileen said...

this really is a great pattern. I like the light and dark zig zags so much!