Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm not very politically savvy.

I don't watch very much news.

I let my husband keep track of the stock market.

I get bored watching debates.

I get sick of mud-slinging and Washington Fakes who just try to tell you what you want to hear.

But I vote. And for me, its mainly about just a few issues- issues that are more important than any other.

I'm not Catholic (as you can see on my sidebar). But I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was spot on!



This is what its all about: Life, Faith and Family.

I'm voting for McCain.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Ditto!!! Thanks for sharing this!

jacquie said...

voting is what it's all about!

Lynn Jones said...

I just linked to your blog for the first time, and found the amazing video you had, It is amazing, and you have made the right choice for your vote. Thanks for sharing.