Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm a Winner!


Look at this loot I got from a drawing Freda's Hive held a little while back! This was my first time to win anything from the internet and it was great fun.
These Sarah Smith Cleaning Cloths are the cutest. And they are from England, so that makes them extra cool. I opened them up a few days ago and my husband suggested I add them to a quilt. Well, they are that cute but that's not what they are for. I haven't used them yet because they are so cute and I hate to soil them, but I think they will be a nice addition to my kitchen cleaning routine. What do you think? What would you use them for? I DID NOT use them as I scrubbed the bathroom this morning. I think they might be make really good dusters.
I'm a little bit housekeeping challenged sometimes, so hopefully being armed with a cute, cheerful cloth will help me stay on top of crumbs and dust bunnies a little better.
Oh! and Nanette included the cute little house button as an extra little bonus. My 3 year old has taken a liking to that so I might work that into something fun for him. :) Thanks!

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

You are welcome Erica. They are almost too cute to use, aren't they! The instructions on their website say that you can use them just with water to clean with and that you don't have to use products with them. And that is true for wet dusting and even for cleaning a window. They are great for windows! But like to clearn my countertop I spray it and then wipe and it does work very nicely!! enjoy

Jo-Anne said...

Oooo! You are so lucky!!
How fun!

Witoka said...

Congratulations! They are cute. Have fun with them whatever you do. You could frame one as a backdrop for a picture or collage.

Have a fun weekend. I get to spend time with my 18 month old grandson.